Today we’d like to introduce you to Tiffany Pantozzi.
Tiffany, we appreciate you taking the time to share your story with us today. Where does your story begin?
I was born and raised in Miami Florida, where I danced professionally for the Miami Dolphins and earned my Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing & Advertising from Miami International University of Art and Design. Through my love of fashion, marketing, and professional sports, I created a nationally recognized collegiate and professionally licensed sports apparel company and operated it with much success before selling it in 2015. Today I dedicate my time to giving back to the community and work closely with local philanthropic organizations to build community awareness and raise funds to propel homeownership for all Americans. I’m a Windermere resident and have lived in Central Florida for over ten years. Through my innovative social media marketing and branding strategies, I’ve been able to thrive in a competitive industry and rise quickly as one of the most recognized top-performing real estate agents in Florida representing some of the top luxury listings and high profile clientele in Central Florida.
We all face challenges, but looking back would you describe it as a relatively smooth road?
Growing at a rapid pace and keeping up with my business demands was an obstacle that I did not expect when I first started my career in real estate. I quickly realized that in order to keep myself afloat — I had to delegate tasks to specialists and hire the right people so that I could focus on providing my clients the best service while still being able to scale my business.
Thanks for sharing that. So, maybe next you can tell us a bit more about your work?
Every one of my clients has their own story, and each one fascinates me. It’s the people I meet that I would otherwise not have known and the life stories they share with me that I love, love, love the most about my job. I’m a luxury sports and entertainment real estate specialist. But my clients range all the way from first-time home buyers to seasoned investors. I’m not your cookie-cutter realtor, I take massive pride in running my business differently and being bold in my branding and marketing. There are laws to obey and rules to follow as a real estate agent, but there’s also plenty of room to run your business as you like. I’m my own brand, so I’m free to be me.
Before we let you go, we’ve got to ask if you have any advice for those who are just starting out?
1. Success will take more time & effort than you know.
2. You don’t need a partner! This is an independent business!
3. Not every client is right for you and that’s alright.
4. Surround yourself with smart and supportive people. Be very careful who you allow to work closely in your circle!
5. Trust is everything in this industry.
6. Don’t be afraid to delegate and get the right team around you.
7. You will be told ‘NO” a lot. Never give up.
8. Opportunities are everywhere, it’s up to you to find them & make things happen.
9. You need to invest in your business to get the business.
10. Your network is your net worth. This career is not for everyone. It is hard work, very stressful and you must stay motivated to become successful. But nothing is easy in life, especially when the rewards are big and totally worth it!
- Email: Tiffany@livelovesellorlando.com
- Website: https://www.livelovesellorlando.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tiffanypantozzi/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TiffanyPantozzi
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/c/TiffanyPantozzi