Today we’d like to introduce you to Carolina Saquiara.
Carolina, we appreciate you taking the time to share your story with us today. Where does your story begin?
I started my career as pharmaceutical sales rep in Brazil, but I was obsessed with spiritual world, therapies, and energy healing since I was a teenager.
I moved to US in mid-2015, and while I was handling with new culture, language, and rearrangement of my career, I decided to start my studies in Reiki and Thetahealing. Nevertheless, my real spiritual awakening happened after the birth of my second child in 2019. I faced a real hard time during this period because I was diagnosed with Post-Partum Depression (PPD) and anxiety.
I applied some of those Healing Therapies as a complementary to traditional medicine, and it was really important for my recovery. Afterwards, I felt that my experience could be shared, and I could also help other people at same situation. In my opinion, everything happens for a reason, and we are always learning in this journey called life. All this process gave me grounds to understand my feelings, empowering my life, changing poor habits, and bringing my mind to present moment.
My passion for healing therapies continued, and healing therapies became my new career. Then, I decided to extend my expertise, and I took other trainings in Family Constellation and Meditation, where I got recently certified as Mindfullness Meditation Teacher.
Today I attend and support several people all over the world, more specifically via online sessions, and I expect to expand my knowledge and to continue contributing to others people life.
We all face challenges, but looking back, would you describe it as a relatively smooth road?
Well, it has not been a smooth road, as I had to adapt to several changes at same time: new country, new career, and new motherhood life, but I think that every challenge I faced has happened for are reason, and all of them helped me to grow as a professional, mother and person.
As you know, we’re big fans of Healing4life by Carol Saquiara. For our readers who might not be as familiar, what can you tell them about the brand?
I currently provide online support for the some therapies, including:
– Thetahealing: Therapeutic technique developed by American Vianna Stibal, who is changing lives around the world. It’s a meditation technique that utilizes a spiritual philosophy for improvement and evolvement of mind, body, and spirit. Thetahealing can help you with your self-knowledge journey and heal your negative emotions, creating a better emotional and spiritual environment for your life. There’s a scientific explanation for this process, while you are in meditative state, your brain become in a “theta” state, and we can access your subconscious mind, where is located a lot of limiting beliefs since you were a child or even a baby.
– Family Constellation: Systemic Family Constellation is a powerful methodology developed by the German Therapist Bert Helling. It’s an effective therapy process that helps to break destructive family patterns of unhappiness, illness, failure, addiction. In addition, you can also bring any question or a problem to the “constellation” like relationships, professional area, etc. It’s a life-changing therapy that brings conscious and awareness about problems and questions.
– Meditation: Mindfulness meditation is a mental practice that teaches us to slow down our thoughts and to release all negative emotions, stress, and problems acquired during our daily routine. Everyone can meditate, and there is a lot of researches from respectful Universities (i.e., Harvard and Stanford) that show the benefits of meditation. like decrease of anxiety, reduce the symptoms of depression, and also you can built a self-compassion, resilience, and gratitude for the life. Also, there are a lot of different meditation techniques like breath awareness, loving-kindness, body scam, mantras, etc. I am certainly that we can find the best one that fits your needs.
What matters most to you? Why?
I want to be a contributor to people’s life and help them to find their inner peace, build strengths, create self-compassion, love and kindness.
- Website: https://www.healing4life.com.br
- Instagram: @healing.4life
- Facebook: healing4life
- Twitter: @ca_healing4life
- Youtube: Healing 4 Life -By Carol Saquiara